TimeLog version 2017 (6.1)
This is the latest version with updates in TimeLog for data protection agreement, continuous contract and overtime factor
Features “Factor on overtime” and new continuous contract are implemented on all 6.1 Invoicing advanced sites:
Factor on overtime
This feature will help companies that invoice overtime to the customers (often used in Sweden).
Overtime factor will be possible to activate in System Administration:
New Continuous Contract
More logic and more usability.
The new model has a lot of advantages over the existing one.
- More intuitive and user friendly setup
- Unbind the payment period from the budget period
- Automation of voucher creation including handling of periods with no time registration on
- Full control over each month’s revenue
- Merge payments to create larger upfront payments
- Create odd starts on contracts when starting a service in the middle of a natural period
Data processing agreement
All users with right to see 'My account' are bound to accept the agreement.
For all 6.07 and 6.1 sites.