TimeLog version 2019 (6.1) - Release date 22 October 2019
Björn Lundén integration
With our standard integration, you can use both systems to what they are designed to. This provides optimal working conditions for both the financial and the project departments, which both get the best systems for their daily work without having to compromise on the functionality.
Customer data, contacts and invoices are managed in TimeLog, and then all information is available in Björn Lundén. At the click of a button, TimeLog invoices are transferred to Björn Lundén as invoice drafts for further processing.
Improvements to our Fortnox integration
We now present a number of improvements to our Fortnox integration.
Transfer TimeLog project numbers to Fortnox
You can now enable the transfer of project numbers from TimeLog to Fortnox, which enables the bookkeeper to add the project number to the expenses in Fortnox.
Import expenses from Fortnox to TimeLog
You can now import your expenses from Fortnox and add them to projects in TimeLog. This provides you with all costs on your projects and you complete the financial overview in TimeLog. If you have enabled the transfer of the project number, and your bookkeeper has added it to the expenses in Fortnox, it will automatically be set in TimeLog, when you import the expenses.
Export expenses entered in TimeLog and import into Fortnox
You can now transfer your expenses created in TimeLog directly to Fortnox. If your employees use our TimeLog Mobile app to register expenses and add pictures of the receipts, you can now transfer them to Fortnox incl. the picture. This secures the documentation towards the authorities.
At the same time, you save the time you have spent on double entries before, and you will just need to check the expenses in Fortnox and add the right accounts.
What will change in my current process?
You will need to make a few changes to your existing setup to take this into use.
- Enable the export in the integration setup page and select which supplier to add the expenses to:
- Enable the account no. on expense types in TimeLog and add the account no. from Fortnox to the expense types:
- Add the new page to the roles, which should have access to use it
- We recommend you create a specific supplier in Fortnox for the expenses you receive from TimeLog, so you know where the expenses come from. You could call it Expenses from TimeLog
- Add the offset account, employee and department when you go through and balance your expenses in Fortnox
e-conomic integration (released 24 October 19)
Am I on the right version of TimeLog?
If you are not sure, if you can make use of the above mentioned features already, you can check the looks of your timesheet in TimeLog. If it does not look like this, you would need an upgrade: