TimeLog Service Center
- Week 41, 2022 - New resource planner available for new customers
- Week 40, 2022 - Pinned totals in timesheet and update to SharePoint integration
- Week 39, 2022 - Safety update to Dinero integration
- Week 36, 2022 - Pinned header in timesheet
- Why can't I track time?
- I cannot edit my registrations in the timesheet, what to do?
- How do I re-open my timesheet?
- How do I set up multi factor authentication (MFA) when I use TimeLog’s Outlook integration?
- Why do I see "Mixed" as part of the naming of hourly rates in the resource group?
- My employee cannot register time. (S)he has been employed here before.
- What to do, if an employee completes the allocation in the timesheet too early?
- Can I move time registrations from one project to another?
- Why can’t I move a task to a sub task position under another task?
- How do I reactivate inactive employees?
- How do I get a new password?
- How can I change non-billable hours to billable hours on time and material contracts?
- What happens, if I change the customer numbers in e-conomic?