Salary management is updated and rolled out. This includes:
- Balance on the absence codes directly in the Timesheet
- Allowing employees to see balance of vacation, sickness etc in the Timesheet
- Supplement codes, paid out and work time specification can be shown in TimeLog Advanced. This is found in the bottom of the Timesheet
- The new codes, paid our and work time specification are setup in the System administration. Below shows how to set up supplement codes:
- Go to Employees and choose Salary accounts.
- Here you choose New salary codes and choose the Salary specificitation type.
- Supplements can be set to three formats:
- Hours - How long did I do extra task?
- Yes / No - Did I work on a Sunday?
- Count - How many hotline calls did I receive?
Paid out and work time specification is setup in the same interface:
- Work time specification can be used to register the number of overtime
- Paid out can be used for applying for number of overtime I want to be paid