Timelog version 2017 (6.1)
This is the latest version with new features in option to round up billable time and new approval processes.
Advanced editions: Rounding of billable time
This allows the system to round up the hours:
By default this feature is turned on and must be enabled in the system administration:
Also nice to know:
If the system administrator wants to make the employee aware of how billable time is rounded/seen in the timesheet, then it must be set inthe System administration:
Notice the second option “Employee can enter billable hours on fixed price contracts” which is a second “sub-option” the system administrator can allow.
When the features are enabled it can be seen in the timesheet, here by clicking the comment triangle of the time cell, which opens this information box (in this examples the second “sub-option” is not enabled):
Menu: Employees: TL 6.1: basic plus / advanced editions: Project manager approval for
Aka. “2 step approval”. This process allows first project managers to approve time registrations – and then managers approve what the project managers approved.
This needs to be enabled in the system administration:
This version is not full version but contains basic functionality. This is a list of some of the current limitations:
- Translation is not ready yet
- Once employee manager has approved employee's time, the project manager cannot reopen the project
- An employee manager can approve or reject time only after all project managers have approved employee's project time.
- The comments and actions section for the project manager approval does not contain comments and actions performed by the employee manager, and the other way around
- Employee manager is not informed about which project manager are still missing approval of employee's time
- Changing the project manager on a project does not change the approval flow
- "Substitute" project manager missing
- Approve/reject single time registration