A customer experience challenges with searching all projects/tasks out in the Desktop Tracker.
It usually due to corrupted registration data on history records.
To fix the issue, please try the following steps.
1. Make sure that all registrations are synchronized before you continue (Click on the sync-button)
2. Right click on the tracker and select SilverLight
3. Go to the tab Application Storage, choose XX.timelog.com and click on Delete.
3.1 Click Yes when the next message appears:
WARNING: Doing so will remove all the registrations that is not sync to the server, please make sure all the registrations are tracked manually.
3. Close the Tracker and re-open.
An alert message will request for storage access, press Yes:
4. Sync the Tracker again and try to search on project/tasks again.
A temporary solution may be to change the list view to 'Arrange by general/allocated projects':
This will show your search in all projects.