We have created a master file, which you can use to import data into SLS. You find it at the bottom of this text.
- You first need to save the file on a place on your computer, where you are able to find it again.
- Then you need to download our master file from here, so you can include the social security number for your employees.
- Create the employees with their matching social security numbers in the “CPR-nr. liste” tab (yellow background colour). Add the employees’ initials from TimeLog in column A and their social security number in column B.
- Open the file from TimeLog in Excel and select all salary data with Ctrl+a dn then Ctrl+c to copy the selected data.
- Open the master file, select the “Liste indlæst fra TimeLog” tab (green background colour), mark the A2 field (Initials) and paste the copied salary data from TimeLog with Ctrl.+v.
- Excel will now link the imported salary data with the employees’ social security numbers and registrations in the “Til indlæsning i FRAV” tab (red background colour). The salary data in this tab is imported in SLS. Therefore, you are not allowed to edit the data.
- If one or more employees are missing in the “CPR-nr. liste” tab (yellow background), the social security number will be replaces by “#I/T” in column A and SLS will not be able to import the registrations. Add the employee(s) and the social security numbers as described in step 3.
- Save the Excel sheet in a place from where you can import the registrations into SLS.
- Import the file into SLS.