You do that in the System administration -> Employees -> Salary accounts. You need an Advanced version of TimeLog or BasicPlus with Advanced salary time registration.
Setup in TimeLog
We recommend you first create a salary account matching the name of your salary code. Then you create a new salary code with the below settings:
- You decide on Sorting, Name and Description yourself
- Salary account: Here you select your newly created account
- Salary specification type: Salary specification
- Format: Hours
- Calculation method: Time is added
- Factor, salary account: 1
- Factor, flex account: 1.5
When your employees register time on the code in the timesheet, the time registration is multiplied with the factor 1.5, and 2 hours turn into 3 hours on the flex account.
Find inspiration in our Help Center
You can read more about the setup options here:
Do you use a salary integration with TimeLog?
Then you have no reasons to worry. Several salary codes in TimeLog can send data to the same code in your salary system, so you have all the data ready for your salary management.