You do that in the System administration – Employees -> Salary accounts. You need an Advanced version of TimeLog or BasicPlus with Advanced salary time registration.
Setup in TimeLog
First, you need to make sure that you have a salary account set up for time off in lieu. Then you create a new absence code with the below settings:
- You decide on Sorting, Name and Description yourself
- Reporting group: Absence, compensated:
- Salary account: Time off in lieu
- Format: Hours – Or days, if your employees are only allowed to take time off in lieu as full or half days
- Calculation method: Time is added
- Factor, salary account: 1
- Factor, flex account: 0
The time registration counts as work time and the difference on the day will be 0.00.
You will see the registrations in the following reports:
- Salary account specification
- Salary specification (all employees)
- Data extraction: Absence and salary codes
Find inspiration in our Help Center
You can read more about the setup options here:
Do you use a salary integration with TimeLog?
Then you have no reasons to worry. Several salary codes in TimeLog can send data to the same code in your salary system, so you have all the data ready for your salary management.