TimeLog version 6.2.95 - Release date 13 April 2021
Report customised to match EU reporting requirements
We have several customers who work on EU projects. Together with them, we've develop a customised report that matches the reporting requirements incl. the use of EU logos.
Follow these steps to activate the report:
- Open the system administration and click Reports
- That takes you to the Enable reports tab
- Search for EU
- Click the checkbox to mark the report
Now the report is active in the system, and you need to add it to the user roles who should have access to the report.
Add the report to an existing user role
Follow these steps to add the report to a role:
- Open the system administration and click Employees
- Click User roles and rights management
- Click the role you want to add the report to
- Click Reports
- Find and mark the EU report in the Production reports section
The report is automatically saved to the user role, and your employees only need to refresh their browser to see it in their reports list.
You can use the report in versions
- Projects Basic
- Projects Basic Plus
- Projects Advanced
- Invocing Basic
- Invoicing Basic Plus
- Invoicing Advanced
TimeLog version 6.2.96 - Release date 15 April 2021
No new features with this update, but check what is under development and find out what to expect next.