TimeLog version 6.2.100 - Release date 4 May 2021
No new features with this update, but check what is under development and find out what to expect next.
TimeLog version 6.2.101 - Release date 6 May 2021
One Click Invoicing: Transform your invoice potential to invoices with just a few clicks
We’re proud to present One Click Invoicing. It is a brand-new feature in TimeLog that provides you with the option to automate your invoicing process. You avoid spending time on manually building your invoices with the right information, as you can simply use invoice templates and produce your invoices for the entire month with just a few clicks.
We’ve performed comprehensive user tests with selected customers from various industries, and they report time savings of up to one full workday per invoicing period. Imagine what you can do with 12 extra workdays per year.
With One Click Invoicing you can:
- Assign invoice templates to customers or projects, so you know that the customers receive the data they need on each invoice
- Avoid manual collection of invoice information
- Copy existing templates to adjust to specific customers’ needs based on the structure of the templates
- Create a common overview of the invoice potential and with just a few clicks produce the invoices for the entire month
In our Invoicing Advanced solution, you get a number of pre-defined invoice templates that form the basis of your invoices. As soon as you have linked the templates to a customer or a project, TimeLog automatically starts to collect the relevant information, and you avoid manual entry work. One Click Invoicing especially makes it easier to manage invoices in large quantities and frees up time for you to create more value in your business.
Each month your invoice potential is gathered in one overview, and once you’ve approved it, you produce the invoices with just a few clicks.
The top 5 benefits
- You save time in the invoice creation process
- You minimise the risk of errors when creating the invoices
- You ensure high quality in the data you send to the customer
- You make central settings on the customer cards that are automatically added to your projects
- You free up resources for your bookkeeper each month
We change the naming of Invoice templates as you know it today to Invoice designs, as it better describes the actions you perform to design the look of your invoices in TimeLog.
This makes it easier to understand, when a template is used and when a design is in play.
Invoice design = The layout of your invoice with headers, footer, logo etc.
Invoice template = The structure of your invoice lines
The templates can include:
- Invoice information
- Time registrations
- Employee data
Find inspiration in our Help Center
You can learn more about the options here: