TimeLog version 2019 (6.1) - Release date 9 July 2019
This is the latest version with general improvements
Transfer expenses to e-conomic
We have extended the integration to e-conomic, and you can now transfer your expenses created in TimeLog directly to e-conomic. If you have added a picture of receipts to the expenses, they will be shown in e-conomic too.
This saves you the time you have spent on double entries before, and you will just need to check the expenses in e-conomic and add the right accounts.
This is the first release, and we will add more improvements to this process at a later stage to help you work more efficiently and decrease the number of manual actions you need to perform. We will also look into our other financial integrations and add the same options, where the systems allow it.
What will change in my current process?
You will need to make a few changes to your existing setup to take this into use.
- Enable the export in the integration setup page:
- Add the account no. from e-conomic to the expense types:
- Add the new page to the roles, which should have access to use it
- We recommend you create a new journal/daybook (kassekladde) in e-conomic, so you know where the expenses come from. You could call it TimeLog, as in our example above
- Add the offset account (modkonto), employee and department when you go through and balance your expenses in e-conomic