TimeLog version 2019 (6.1) - Release date 04 September 2019
New version of our Outlook plugin
We have updated our plugin to support multi-factor authentication (MFA). This means that you can track your time in Outlook and transfer it directly to TimeLog without compromising your IT security.
To activate the MFA support, you will need to add extra configurations in your security model. You may read more about it in the configuration guide by clicking here.
SOAP API updated with new methods
1) Extend TimeLog.TLP.API.Proxy.ProjectManagement.V1_7.Project with a property for CustomerContactID.
2) Extend TimeLog.TLP.API.Proxy.ProjectManagement.V1_7.ProjectDetails with property for ContactHeader.
3) Change GetAdapter.Project_V1_7.DomainToApi/ApiToDomain to map the new fields
1) Extend TimeLog.TLP.API.Proxy.ProjectManagement.V1_7.Task with a property for IsReadyForInvoicing.
2) Change GetAdapter.Task_V1_7.DomainToApi/ApiToDomain to map new field
3) Ensure that IsReadyForInvoicing defaults to false, if no value is pushed as input
You can read more about our APIs and the methods by clicking here.
Am I on the right version of TimeLog?
If you are not sure, if you can make use of the above mentioned features already, you can check the looks of your timesheet in TimeLog. If it does not look like this, you would need an upgrade: